I came across a series of podcasts from Vision Critical in which Amir Bozorgzadeh, Vision Critical Account Manager, tells us about respondent fatigue and how to reduce it using two techniques. I’d thought this would be a great free resource to close out this holiday weekend. Also, don’t miss Vision Critical’s presentation “The Keys to Respondent Engagement” at The Market Research Event next week at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim California.
Search This Blog
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (208)
- ► 2012 (190)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (169)
- ► 2009 (212)
- Top 3 Questions You Must Ask in Doing Market Resea...
- Market Research on a Shoestring Budget
- When Money is Tight and Time is Short
- The Market Research Event 2008--What Participants ...
- Market Research and Online Communities
- See you at Next Year’s Event!
- TMRE 2008: Who Says Market Researchers Don't Know ...
- TMRE 2008: Some Final Interviews
- New Online Tool from MarketTools
- SanDisk looks to target new musical market
- Numbers from the spirits market
- New Restaurant Concept
- After the Fact
- Day 2: More keynotes, More Networking
- Who's Drinking the Wine?
- It's a Small World
- Really Cool Research Deliverables
- Entertainment Redefined
- What Women Want
- So Many Presentations, So Little Time
- What a First Day
- Tomorrow's Agenda
- Day One Workshop Holistic Research Strategies
- Day One Begins with Innovation Tips
- Getting Ready for The Market Research Event 2008
- A Good Problem to Have
- How to Reduce Respondent Fatigue In Online Survey ...
- A Study on Aggregate Data and Social Network Desig...
- 3 Market Research Tools on Facebook
- Make Your Schedule Ahead of Time!
- A Podcast for the Market Research Event
- Kids' food market is expected to grow
- Could the environment affect consumer purchasing h...
- Online retailers now have action points
- ▼ October 2008 (34)