In 2011, we scoured the earth to bring the very best in insights together for 3 days. The representation of voices from around the world benefits everyone, including our US based constituents - giving you the greatest representation of global perspectives.
Featured Global Sessions:
- • Winning in BRIC Markets: What Amway Has Learned and How it Can Help Your Company Succeed
- - Yogesh Chavda, Director of Consumer and Market Insights, Amway Corporation
- • Business Unusual: Addressing the <2$ Consumer Meaningfully
- - Sangeeta Gupta, Director Consumer Strategy & Insights, PepsiCo, India
- • Consumer Insights in a Multicultural Society: A Yum! South Africa Case Study
- - Toni Joubert, Portfolio Manager, Yum! Restaurants Southern Africa
- • Market Research in an "I'll Have What She's Having" World
- - Marc Earls, Author, Herd, How to Change Mass Behavior by Harnessing Our True Nature
- • Building New Tools Internally for an Old Problem
- - Emma Piza Bátiz, Marketing Intelligence Chief & Elizabeth Meléndez Guerrero, Market Intelligence Chief, Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma - Heineken México
- • Fast, Free, Friendly: Making Information Count in a Creative-Driven Culture
- - Yoni Karpfen, Team Lead, Consumer Research, Disney Online Studios Canada (Club Penguin)
- • Back From the Abyss - How Customer Insights Drove the Success of the One Ford Global Plan
- - Christine Stasiw Lazarchuk, Director - Global Market Research, Ford Motor Company
Download the brochure to see for yourself why more than 600 people have ALREADY signed on to attend.
Register by July 15 to Save $600 off the standard & onsite rate to join us for the biggest and best event yet. Mention priority code TMRE11BLOG. Register here. If you have any questions about TMRE 2011, feel free to contact Jennifer Pereira at email@example.com.