Submit a proposal to speak at the top industry event for mobile marketing.
Production has begun for the groundbreaking new event - The Mobile Marketing Conference (TMMC). A top destination for marketers, digital experts, strategists and mobile evangelists, TMMC reveals extraordinary ideas about leveraging the mobile medium to build brand awareness, consumer engagement and increased profits. The TMMC experience will empower you to connect more meaningfully with consumers through this "always on" medium. TMMC will be chaired by Jeff Hayzlett, Former CMO of Kodak and Author of The Mirror Test.
The Mobile Marketing Conference
Capturing Share of Mind, Catalyzing Transactions & Proving ROI
We are actively recruiting speakers to bring The Mobile Marketing Conference to life in 2012. The submission deadline is Thursday, September 8, 2011. Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis so early submission is encouraged.
Added Bonus: All speakers will receive complimentary admission to the entire event (a $3,000+ value) and a discount code for 20% off the standard rate to pass along to colleagues and contacts.
This call for presenters is limited to client-side companies. If you are a vendor, consultant or solutions provider and wish to get involved, please see special notice below.
We are looking for best in class presentations around mobile strategy, user experience & engagement and what's next. Specifically we are seeking case studies demonstrating the following key initiatives:
• Maximizing Brand Impact in the Mobile Space
• Using the Mobile Medium to Build Awareness & Engagement
• Developing Brand Appropriate Short & Long Term Mobile Strategies
• Translating Mobile Strategy at the Regional Level for Global Programs
• Harnessing the Amplifier Effect: Integrating Mobile into Your Overall Marketing Strategy
• Triggering Desired Customer Actions through Mobile
• Extending Engagement through Push Notifications
• Extending Your Loyalty Programs through Mobile
• Using Mobile to Drive Awareness of & Participation in Social & Digital Campaigns
• Mobile Usage Insights: Emerging Patters of Consumer Behavior
• Capitalizing on Augmented Reality to Deliver Truly Personalized Mobile Experience
• Generating Operational Efficiencies with Mobile
• Allocating Your Mobile Spend
• Understanding the Opportunities with LBS
• Engaging Customers at the Point of Experience to Capture Real Time Feedback
Please do not feel limited to by the list above. We are happy to consider topics not listed here that you feel would add value and be appropriate.
1. Case study presentation (30-45 minutes long)
2. Interactive ideation and brainstorming sessions to engage the audience in discussion (30-45 minutes long)
3. Panel with 3-4 people debating/discussing a particular topic (30-45 minutes long)
Speakers enjoy many benefits of presenting at IIR's leading conferences including:
• Advance the purpose and value of mobile marketing
• Position their company as a pioneer in mobile marketing
• Reinforce their own position as a leader
• Share results of an exciting project
• Network with other industry leaders and participate in high-level discussions
• Access to IIR's private online community exclusively for speakers
Submission Guidelines & Deadline
For consideration, please email Krista Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by Thursday, September 8, 2011.
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, phone and e-mail
• Title of presentation
• Brief overview of the presentation (1 short paragraph plus 2 bullets that illustrate audience takeaways): Please note: if your proposal is selected, portions of this description will be printed in the brochure and used online to promote your participation
• Brief speaker biography (2 sentences max)
Special Notice to Vendors, Consultants & Solution Providers
Whether you are looking to build awareness, generate new business or strengthen existing relationships- a presence at The Mobile Marketing Conference will help you achieve your goals. Be at the right place at the right time. A limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Solution providers who wish to become part of the program should contact Melissa Ashley at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in The Mobile Marketing Conference.
All the best,
Conference Director & Director, Special Projects
Institute for International Research