The research community voice is echoed once again, this time from those charged with media research. With fragmentation and the acceleration of digital, social and mobile, we've been asked to apply the same best practices to create this event. Introducing...
May 21-23, 2012 | Chicago, IL
Register by this Friday, December 23rd & Save $400 off the standard rates!
Mention your exclusive Code: AMBLOG
The Audience Measurement Event is focused on the business value and actionability of understanding and translating consumer media consumption. The event features a robust agenda filled with real-world case-studies (from industry leaders including AT&T, Microsoft, Google, Procter & Gamble, Time Warner Cable, TiVO, Hearst Magazine, Turner Broadcasting and more! ) and new, never before seen content by visionary thinkers and future forward industry pioneers. The result is a more comprehensive view on creating your ideal media mix strategy. View the event preview now.
- • David Eagleman, Renowned Neuroscientist, Author, Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain
- • Deb Roy, Director, Cognitive Machines Group, MIT Media Labs, Co-Founder, Bluefin Labs
- • Kit Yarrow, Consumer Psychologist, Golden Gate University, Author, GenBuy
- • Michael Holmes, Director, Insight & Research, Ball State University Center for Media Design
- • Consumer Centric Approaches
- • Measurement & Advantage Analytics
- • Brand Engagement
- • Path to Purchase
- • Consumption & Multi-Tasking Patterns
- • Content vs. Monetization
- • Media Integration
- • Consumer Trends
- • The Future Media Landscape
- • Consumer Lifetime Value