In the spirit of our industry flagship, The Market Research Event, we proudly present the new and expanded: The Market Research Technology Event, a holistic synthesis of intelligence, insights and implications. This is an event with practical lessons, productive debate and inspirational messages for moving forward and driving innovation in your organization. This year, TMRTE will take place April 30-May 2, 2012 in Las Vegas.
What's New for 2012?
- - Full-Day Neuro-Immersion Workshop run by Dr. A.K. Pradeep
- One session with Dr. A.K. Pradeep wasn't enough, so for 2012 we've scheduled a full day! It's an in-depth look at how neuromarketing is being applied to the world of brand, product and packaging design, shopper experience, market research and advertising.
- - All-Day Intensive on Mobile Research & Technologies
- As the world grows more mobile and as commerce grows ever more social, the importance of technology to capture data in real time grows exponentially. Learn how the industry leaders from Socratic Technologies, Forrester, Animation Dynamics, Nokia and more, are using Mobile Research in their business.
- - Expanded Agenda featuring 3 Breakout Tracks Intelligence: Learn about the ground-breaking tools that are being used to collect data, and leverage industry knowledge to expand your company's technological palate
- Intelligence: Learn about the ground-breaking tools that are being used to collect data, and leverage industry knowledge to expand your company's technological palate
- Insights: Move into the world of application and analyzing processes. See how companies are turning collected data into valuable research insights
- Implications: Evaluate your intelligence gathered and apply your insights to real-time action plans. Hear successful case-studies from the top client-side companies
- - All New Keynotes Covering the Latest in Market Research Technology including leaders from The Coca-Cola Company, Institute for the Future and more! For the full list, visit our blog here:
- • Stan Sthanunathan, VP, Marketing Strategy & Insights, The Coca-Cola Company
- • Michael Tchong, Analyst, MichaelTchong.com
- • Paul A. Navratil, Ph.D., Manager - Visualization Software, Texas Advanced Computing Center
- • Jane McGonigal, Director, Game Research & Development, Institute for the Future, Author, Reality is Broken
- • Dan Ariely, James B. Duke Professor of Behavioral Economics, Duke University, Author, Predicatably Irrational: The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions
- • And more!
As a valued reader of The Market Research Event’s blog, we’d like to offer you an exclusive discount of 15% off the standard rate for The Market Research Technology Event when you register and mention code MRTECH12BLOG! If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the webpage.