"The market research industry will not exist in its current form by 2020. Even by 2013, significant, clear signs of evolution will appear...
• One or two new players will emerge and become a big industry force by the end of the decade
• Technology will dramatically shape the way the insights industry evolves
• Big search engines and social media companies - with access to millions of individual insights - will become strong insights industry players
• There will be increased emphasis on on technology-enabled observation and listening type research
• There will be a dramatic increase in the use of Smartphones
• Big Data Analytics - led by consultants and IT giants - will amp up the pressure on traditional full-service industries
• As representative samples become impossible, MR will abandon that idea for most research studies"
- Stan Sthanunathan, VP-Marketing Strategy & Insights, Coca-Cola Co. (Atlanta, GA)
From market research to business intelligence, the tools available are growing exponentially, the knowledge available is astounding, the game is changing, and therefore, so are we. We proudly present the new and expanded: Market Research Technology Event, a holistic synthesis of intelligence, insights and implications. This is an event with practical lessons, productive debate and inspirational messages for moving forward and driving innovation in your organization.
Join Stan at The Market Research Technology Event as he keynotes on "Technology...Embrace it or Get Left Behind!"
Rapidly changing technology is impacting the world of insights in a big way. It is going to fundamentally change the way insights are generated. Shift of mind-set, upgradation of skill sets and willingness to adapt are becoming existential imperatives. This presentation will provide an overview of some of the technologies that will shape the future of the insights industry. It will also articulate crucial success factors for not only surviving but thriving in this new world order. Understand how we need to change, how we change, and understand what new skills are required to survive and thrive in this rapidly changing world of insights.
Download the brochure for more information on Stan's session and the complete Market Research Technology Event program.
The Market Research Technology Event will deliver marketplace intelligence, from social media to mobile, to CRM, research innovation, text analytics and data mining. It's a holistic synthesis of intelligence, insights and implications. Join us in this new technological wonderland.
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira at email@example.com or visit the webpage here.
The Market Research Technology Event Team
The TMRE Online Network: