"The market research industry will not exist in its current form by 2020. Even by 2013, significant, clear signs of evolution will appear...
- • One or two new players will emerge and become a big industry force by the end of the decade
- • Technology will dramatically shape the way the insights industry evolves
- • Big search engines and social media companies - with access to millions of individual insights - will become strong insights industry players
- • There will be increased emphasis on on technology-enabled observation and listening type research
- • There will be a dramatic increase in the use of Smartphones
- • Big Data Analytics - led by consultants and IT giants - will amp up the pressure on traditional full-service industries
- • As representative samples become impossible, MR will abandon that idea for most research studies"
To learn about this innovative program and for more information on Stan's session and the complete Market Research Technology Event program here.
The Market Research Technology Event will take place April 30-May 2, 2012, in Las Vegas, NV. As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code MRTECH12BLOG you’ll receive a 15% discount off the standard rate! If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.