Social, digital and mobile are not merely touch points, they are lifestyles. Understanding consumers’ media and the question over what should be measured – i.e., “new KPIs” are at the top of every agency, brand and career researcher and have never been more important than they are today. Borrowing best practices from The Market Research Event and our Shopper Insights in Action event, The Audience Measurement Event focuses on the business value and actionability of understanding and translating consumer media consumption. Today's session spotlight is on focuses on exactly this. If you'd like to join Pat Dermody at The Audience Measurement Event, as a reader of this blog when you register and mention code AM12BLOG, you'll receive a discount of 15% off the standard rate!
Featured Session: How Mobile is Changing Psychology, Sociology and the Way Consumers Behave
Featured Speaker: Pat Dermody, VP, Digital Media and Social Media, SEARS HOLDING
About the session: Mobile is now part of everyday life for Americans. It has fundamentally changed the way we get our news, stay current, shop and engage with others. With this one device, you can now access audio and video files, surf the Internet and connect in the social sphere. This session will examine how mobile has changed the game in how consumers interact with media and their preferences while using the mobile device.
Search This Blog
- ► 2014 (106)
- ► 2013 (208)
- The Audience Measurement Event Session Spotlight: ...
- Passport Please! Best Practices in Executing Onlin...
- Customers share their needs before they know it
- Google, Turner Broadcasting and Facebook to Keynot...
- Data is coming in troves, what's next?
- The New Age of Television: People are Thinking Out...
- QuestBack Included in Analyst Firm’s Evaluation of...
- How is GE using data visualization?
- Official Call for Presenters: The Market Research ...
- What could Google do with a hardware music device?...
- The Market Research Technology Event - Meet the 20...
- Borderless Access Panels expands to Indonesia and ...
- What can gameification do for market research?
- ▼ February 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (169)
- ► 2009 (212)