Earn a complimentary All-Access pass to The Audience Measurement Event by serving as a guest-blogger. As a guest blogger, you’ll have access to the entire event, including all educational sessions and networking activities. This event is focused on the business value and actionability of understanding and translating consumer media consumption, the event features a robust agenda filled with real world-case studies and new, never before seen content by visionary thinkers and industry pioneers.
- • David Eagleman, Renowned Neuroscientist & International Bestselling Author, Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain
- • Michael Holmes, Director, Insight & Research, BALL STATE UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR MEDIA DESIGN
- • Deb Roy, Director, Cognitive Machines Group, MIT MEDIA LABS & Co-Founder & CEO, BLUEFIN LABS
- • Kit Yarrow, Consumer Psychologist, GOLDEN GATE UNIVERSITY & Author of GenBuy
- • Jack Wakslag, Chief Research Officer, TURNER BROADCASTING
- • Catherine Roe, Head of CPG, GOOGLE
- • Consumer Centric Approaches
- • Measurement & Advantage Analytics
- • Brand Engagement
- • Path to Purchase
- • Consumption & Multi-Tasking Patterns
- • Content vs. Monetization
- • Media Integration
- • Consumer Trends
- • The Future Media Landscape
- • Consumer Lifetime Value
Kraft Foods, A+E Networks, Google, ABC Family, Facebook, BET Network, Starcom Mediavest, Microsoft, ConAgra Foods, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Intuit, Hearst Magazine, Omnicom Media Group, TIVO and plus much more.
The Audience Measurement Event is taking place May 21-23 at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago. Responsibilities will include blogging on set industry topics leading up to the event and attending specifically assigned sessions and blogging live or same day. In exchange for guest blogging, you will receive an all-access pass to the event – a $3,000+ value. Guest bloggers are responsible for their travel and lodging.
Apply today by sending your name, company, biography and links to your blog to Jennifer Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is April 30, 2012 at 12pm EST. Early submissions encouraged. For more on the event visit www.theaudiencemeasurementevent.com.