64% of smartphone owners are now using their mobile devices to shop online.*
43% of smartphone owners have used their mobile device while in a store for a shopping purpose.**
Mobile and social commerce have completely redefined the world of shopping and your consumer’s shopping experience. Talk about adding a layer of complexity to understanding shopper behavior and preferences, your consumers are using mobile and social technology to coupon hunt and find the best prices, share product reviews, use geo-locating to find nearby retailers, and that’s just the beginning. Add flash sales and it’s a whole new retail world…
This phenomenon has created a new breed of “smarter” shoppers – empowered with more information than ever before. But, it has also created a HUGE opportunity for you to truly understand your consumer – with more data accessible than ever before.
Visit the website to download the full conference brochure.
Key focus areas include:
• From Check-in to Check-Out: How American Express Connects Buyers & Sellers in the Digital Space
• How Mobile Shopper Insights Empower You to Make Decisions Based on Facts
• Mobilizing the Path to Purchase for Consumers and Merchants
• Web 2.0 Something: The Future of Online Shopping
• M-Powerment: How to Leverage Mobile Video to Create a Winning M-Commerce Strategy
• How to Drive Sales Through Ongoing Consumer Conversations
Don’t Miss our Full Day Symposia focused on Mobile and Social Commerce
• Leveraging Digital & Mobile Insights throughout the Entire Journey to Purchase
- Catherine Roe, Head of CPG, Google and Lisa Landsman, Team Manager, Commerce CPG Sales, Google
• The Hidden Dangers of Using Aggregate Data to Develop Mobile Marketing Strategies to Reach Consumers
- Rafael Alcaraz, Ph.D., Vice President, Global Advanced Analytics, Digital Media an Strategic Foresight, The Hershey Company
• Reinventing Retail for the Next-Generation Customer
- Chip Jessopp, Vice President, Groupon
We hope to see you at the #1 action oriented industry forum of the year.
The Shopper Insights in Action Event Team
*Source: Gartner, 2012 ** Source: comScore Inc., Shop.org and The Partnering Group, 2012
Mention VIP code to save an additional 15% off the standard and onsite rate: SHOPPER12BLOG.