Presenting the first ever insights conference for non market research leaders. Designed specifically for your END USERS, this event will explain the research process, new alternatives, different methodologies and tools so they can make better decisions with the insights you deliver. Once they've seen the light, they'll be far more likely to commission new projects, increase the budgets they allocate to insights, and be much more willing to trust insights coming from new sources of data. All making your job that much easier.
By presenting multiple points of view from career researchers and end users alike, The Market Research Event...for Non Research Leaders will cover:
- • The Value Proposition... Getting the most from your research
- • Methodology Assessment... Behind the curtain of what to use, when and the limitations
- • Mastering the Challenger Role... Knowing when and how to challenge the research
- • Collaboration... Redesigning your relationship with vendors, suppliers and internal teams
- • Leveraging Research... You have a finding, now what?
The Market Research Event for Non Research Leaders is co-located with The Market Research Event, November 12-14, 2012 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, FL. With shared keynote sessions and receptions, this unique opportunity will not only empower your end users with hugely valuable knowledge, but will provide a great opportunity for you to strengthen your own working relationships with your team. As a reader of this blog, when you or a non-market research colleague registers, you save 15% off the standard rate. Mention code NMRL12BLOG. If you have any questions about this year’s event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.