Presenting the first ever insights conference for non market research leaders. This means, you are a user, you allocate budget - but you are not a career researcher and therefore, you want to explore alternatives, understand different methodologies and tools and know how to get more from your investment.
We present The Market Research Event for Non Research Leaders this November 12-14, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida.
Today, the research industry is in the midst of the most major transformation of all time - with the explosion of "free data" from new channels as a new source for integration. The role of the traditional researcher is changing and with that, the role of the USER of market research must too change.
What keynotes can you hear from?
- -The CONSUMER PROVOCATEUR: Guy Kawasaki, former Chief Evangelist of Apple, Author of New York Times best-seller, Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds & Action
- -The MOST INFLUENTIAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Prize Winner and Professor of Psychology, Princeton University, Best-Selling Author, Thinking, Fast and Slow
- -The WORLD-CHANGER: Jonah Sachs, Author, Winning the Story Wars
- -The WORLD RENOWNED FORECASTER: Bob Johansen, Future-Forecaster, Former President & Current Fellow, Institute for the Future, Author, Leaders Make the Future
- -The INNOVATOR: Mark Johnson, Author, Seizing the White Space
- -The SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT: Robert V. Kozinets, Professor of Marketing, Chair of Marketing Department, Schulich School of Business, York University
- -The RESEARCH LEADERS: Robert J. Atencio, Global Vice President Consumer Insights, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, Phillip Chambers, SVP Global Insights, PepsiCo