We’ll make it easy for you to do and reward performance. All TMRE ambassadors will receive VIP status including exclusive discounts, pre-event screenings and access to a members only gold room of pleasantries onsite.
What is the TMRE Ambassador program?
We’re bringing together a community of folks with a true passion for The Market Research Event to help us expand our network and broaden awareness of the event. If you’re singing TMRE’s praises, we want to recognize and reward you, support your efforts and make your mission a little easier and a lot more fun. By empowering our ambassadors with tools to spread the word about TMRE, you’ll be able to offer exclusive discounts to your contacts and rack up VIP experiences and other perks for yourself. TMRE ambassadors are an eclectic mix of past attendees, former speakers and long standing sponsors – all those that know, trust and love the brand.
Life as a TMRE Ambassador
Enjoy these onsite VIP experiences and other perks throughout the entire year.
- • Special Ambassador discount to attend TMRE
- • 20% discount to pass along to colleagues and contacts to join you at the event. (To receive your unique pass-along discount code, email Krista Vazquez).
- • Access to presentations in advance
- • Private on-site registration
- • Access to TMRE Ambassador Lounge onsite
- • VIP meet and greets with select speakers onsite
- • Private keynote book signings
- • Upgraded onsite refreshments and meals
- • Complimentary onsite Wi-Fi access
- • Automatic enrollment in the Annual Insights & Innovation Webinar Series
- • Participation in TMRE AmbassaCHATTER – a panel of ambassadors face off on the most debatable controversial topics – scheduled quarterly
- • And, of course, the coveted TMRE T-shirt
The Market Research Event will take place November 12-14, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida. As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us, you save 15% off the standard rate when you mention code TMRE12LINK8. If you have any questions about this year’s event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.