CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
The Future of Consumer Intelligence
May 14-16, 2013 | San Francisco, CA
Call 646.895.7335 or Email Slevyn@iirusa.com
Submission Deadline : FRIDAY, August 31st, 2012
Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than Friday, August 31, 2012 to Stacy Levyn, Conference Producer at email@example.com or 646.895.7335.
The nature of data and technology is changing. The upcoming year represents the year of the multi-dimensional marketplace, and just as the market researcher's role evolves, so does our third annual event. Welcome to The Future of Consumer Intelligence - a gathering of "consumer culture" collective exploring common ground across roles and industries for translating behavioral information into business opportunity.
- • Andrew Zolli, Executive Director and Chief Creative Officer, POPTECH
- • Alex Hunter, Former Head, VIRGIN ONLINE
- • Tom LaForge, Global Director, Human & Cultural Insights, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- • Rick Smolan, Former Time Life & National Geographic Photographer, CEO, AGAINST ALL ODDS PRODUCTIONS and Creator, HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- • Jasper Roos, Chief Inspiration Officer, ABN AMRO
- • Henry Mason, Global Head of Research and Managing Partner, TRENDWATCHING.COM
Specific Topical Discussions Include
- • Analytics: "From Data to Knowledge." Uncover connections and expose hidden patterns to predict future behaviors using technology.
- • Insights: "From Consumers to People." Deeply understand customers and how they live.
- • Relational Database Strategy: "From Insight to Action." Engage, build and deepen customer relationship for profitable outcomes.
Plus two NEW Symposia's
- 1. Top Tech Trends: Gamification, Visualization Data, Augmented Reality
- 2. Market Research Technology for Financial Services: Data Security and Access Control, Collection, Analysis and Cost Effective Storage, Predictive Models, Forecasts and Trading, Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks and other topical areas around finance as a top data driven industry.
Managers, director level and above in Market Research, CRM, Innovation, Technology, Marketing, Analytics, Consumer Insights, Business Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, Social Media, Mobile, Data Mining, Text Analytics, IT, Design and Engineering.
Speakers receive FREE admission to the conference as well as any pre-conference activity such as workshops or symposium.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities please contact Jon Saxe, Business Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.895.7467.
Interested in Becoming a Media Partner or Featured Event Blogger?
Contact Kacey Anderson, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
For consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- • Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
- • Contact information including address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail
- • Talk title
- • The main theme you plan to address
- • Summary of the presentation (3-5 sentences)
- • Please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
- • What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 key “take-aways”)
- • Previous conference experience
- • Short bio