A message from TMRE Exhibitor Connotate:
As people continue to look for new ways to manage data, understand what is relevant to track and what is not, and figure out best practices for extracting value from Big Data, Connotate has once again commissioned a survey to identify trends and grow understanding of the needs and use cases in the market. The “Big Data Attitudes and Perceptions Survey” provides insights from today’s top thought leaders spanning a variety of industries into corporate goals involving Big Data. The survey highlights how enterprises monitor, collect and use information in Big Data projects and presents executives’ views on the importance of these projects to the business.
All participants will receive a link to the findings once the survey is complete.
Take the survey here.
Thank you in advance for your time.
VP of marketing, Connotate
If you'd like to join Cannotate at The Market Research Event 2012 this November, register today mentioning code TMRE12BLOG to save 15% off the standard rate!
For organizations in which content and data are vital to success, Connotate is the Web collection company that puts the power of Web data monitoring and collection into the hands of the business user. Through an easy-to-use ‘point and click’ interface and patented algorithms, Connotate delivers the scalability, reliability and resiliency necessary to drive strategic value from dynamic, Web sources. With benefits ranging from increased productivity, competitive advantages and dramatic operational cost savings, Connotate’s growing customer list includes global businesses such as McGraw-Hill, Associated Press and Thomson Reuters. Connotate has been named a KMWorld “Trend-Setting Product” for the past six years. For more information, please visit http://www.connotate.com.
Search This Blog
- ► 2014 (126)
- ► 2013 (208)
- PrideBites learns which dog toy features matter mo...
- Will market research have more or less influence i...
- Infographics or Info-annoying?
- NBCUniversal Digital Research Head: Ratings No Lon...
- Women: Use your OUTSIDE voice
- CALL FOR PRESENTERS: The Future of Consumer Intell...
- Complimentary Web Seminar: Maximizing the Organiza...
- Knowing When to Challenge the Research: Market Res...
- Go Global!
- Don't throw away half of your market research effo...
- Social Media Research: from Listening to Understan...
- How does Big Data impact your market research proj...
- Become a TMRE Ambassador!
- It's Overwhelming!
- Personal Relevance: Two Thumbs UP
- Submit Your Case Study for the Annual Innovation A...
- Research Industry Hiring Sputters
- Why refusing social media research is a risk
- What do the Olympics and the Market Research Indus...
- Research Rocks!
- What the What??
- Free Webinar: THE ART OF SHOPPING: HOW WE SHOP & W...
- Boeing, Dell & University of California Share Know...
- Complimentary Webinar: Driving Best-In-Class Custo...
- How to Enhance Your Targeted Marketing Interactio...
- ▼ August 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (169)
- ► 2009 (212)