Big Data is a small idea; according to Christopher Frank it's all about being able to use the information to make smarter decisions. However, according to a recent study by McKinsey, the United States will soon face a shortage of up to "1.5 million managers and analysts to analyze big data and make decisions from their findings."*
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit will explore the skills needed to sift through the Big Data to uncover and understand the insights that lead to better business decisions. Customer-focused leaders from eBay, Facebook, Forrester, Hunter Douglas, JetBlue, Safelite AutoGlass, Toyota Financial Services and more will share best practices with their own customer programs that drive business results.
- Christopher Frank, Vice President, American Express, Author, Drinking from the Fire Hose
Just about everyone these days suffers from information overload the 24/7 explosion from our computers, smartphones, media, colleagues and customers. Information is essential to making intelligent decisions, but more often than now, it simply overwhelms us. It's like trying to drink from a fire hose.
How do you find the truly essential nuggets of information and use them with confidence? From first-hand experience from Fortune 100 companies and start-ups, Christopher Frank will share insights to drive your customer experience agenda forward.
Hear more about big data and customer experience from Christopher in this exclusive podcast.
Special Offer! The first 10 people to register with code CHRISFRANK will receive a complimentary copy of Drinking from the Fire Hose.
Joining Christopher at the event is an impressive speaker roster including:
• Tony Ezell, Chief Customer Officer, Eli Lilly and Company
• Paula Harries, Director, Client & Member Research, CVS Caremark
• Ken Erickson, Ph.D., CEO & Cultural Anthropologist, Pacific Ethnography Company
• Jasmine Green, Vice President, Chief Customer Advocate, Nationwide
• Andres Nicholls, Partner, Prophet
• And more, download the brochure for the complete speaker list and agenda.
• Jim Bampos, Vice President, Total Customer Experience, EMC Corporation
• Katy Churches, Manager, Customer Experience, American Family Insurance
• Paul Magnone, Co-Author, Drinking from the Fire Hose
Register before Friday, February 15, 2013, to secure your spot and save $300.
Mention your Blog VIP code TCEL13BLOG to save 15% off the standard rate.
* From McKinsey Study: Big Data & Analytics, Talent & the "Brand"