Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit Chairman, Scott Swift, says that a good customer experience or VOC program must have a well-known, identifiable goal. An organization must understand why they're creating and executing a customer experience program and know the benefits and outcomes that are expected from the program.
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit will give you the insights and skills necessary to make your customer programs a success. Find out how creating a customer-centric culture within your organization, through expanded leadership and employee engagement can drive business results.
Sessions focused on the Customer Culture include:
• Driving Good Profits by Building a Customer-Centric Culture, Safelite AutoGlass
• How Can Customer Centricity be Profitable? The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
• Outside In: The Power of Putting Your Customers at the Center of Your Business, Forrester
• Leadership Engagement Strategies, Janet LeBlanc + Associates
• Creating Culture: Driving Business Results through Expanded Leadership and Employee Engagement, Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Leadership Learning Systems, Okemo Mountain Resort, Triple Peaks
Trends in Customer Experience...from Conference Chair, Scott Swift:
While social media may complicate the customer experience process, and be seen as a challenge, the opportunities are endless. Organizations can take this time to focus on their customer's experience through every touch point, to simplify and streamline their customer approach.
Hear more about customer experience and social media from Scott here.
Join customer-focused leaders from CVS Caremark, eBay, Eli Lilly and Company, Facebook, JetBlue, Nationwide, Toyota Financial Services and more as they share best practices with their own customer programs that drive business results.
Please mention your Blog priority code: TCEL13BLOG to save 15% off the standard rate.