If you've considered attending any of our Technology-focused Market Research Events in the past but haven't been able to make it happen - we want you to know - this is THE year to come try us out.
Now in its third year, the event has evolved into The Future of Consumer Intelligence. Focusing on big data, the integration of advanced analytics, human science and customer strategy, The Future of Consumer Intelligence delivers opportunities to uncover richer insights and translate them into better decisions and more accurate predictions about future behavior.
NEW for 2013
• World Renowned Statistician Nate Silver shares insight into Big Data and Predictive Analytics (and how he accurately predicted the outcome of all 50 states during the 2012 presidential election!)
• An agenda that reflects the trends in the research industry - sessions and speakers explore what will happen in the future, not what has already happened
• A Full 360 Degree View of Your Consumer. Uncover connections and expose hidden patterns using technology, deeply understand your customers, and engage and deepen your customer relationships for more profitable outcomes
• Market Research Technology for Financial Services Symposia sharing insights and best practices for using the mobile wallet, consolidation, leveraging social, consumer intelligence data and more.
Plus, more of what you've come to expect from the TMRE brand:
• World-Class Speakers from American Family Insurance, Coca Cola, Clorox, General Motors, Heineken, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Microsoft, Starwood Hotels & more.
• Make Meaningful Connections through the Future of Consumer Intelligence 'matchmaking program'. Our team helps to identify those attendees who share common interests who you will most benefit from meeting.
• New & Improved Networking Platform! A year-round virtual community, FOCI Connect allows you too connect with fellow attendees before, during and after the event.
• No Commercialism from the Platform. We've recruited a Core Planning Team staffed by industry experts to ensure you hear content-driven presentations, not sales pitches.
Download the brochure for the complete conference program. Register today to secure your spot and save 15% off the standard rates.
We hope to see you in San Francisco.