Pairing the tried and true rigor with new, more nimble approaches can bring incredible opportunities to collect richer insights - faster and cheaper. So now it's up to us - the "experts" to find the perfect balance of rigor and expediency. In doing so, we'll ensure the future relevancy of our entire industry. The race is on.
Full Program Revealed for the World's Top Market Research & Consumer Insights Event
|* TMRE13BLOG to save 15% off the standard registration rates.|
TMRE is your trusted partner through change.
We've scoured the earth to bring you the world's best case studies showcasing the business value of market research and the most breakthrough and disruptive advances in the industry.
This year's program also offers hands on sessions designed to evolve and elevate your skills in storytelling, data visualization, persuasive presentation techniques, situational leadership and more. And in true TMRE fashion, we set the stage to expand your mind with the world's most sought after keynote speakers like Malcolm Gladwell and Dan Pink, Author of To Sell is Human.
130+ Sessions. 175+ Speakers. 100+ Exhibitors.
As always, the comprehensiveness of the agenda is unmatched by any other conference in the world and the caliber of the speakers is yet again unprecedented. Our 2013 theme explores Your Dual Role: Protecting the Science of Understanding While Translating Real Insight into Confident Business Decisions.
10 reasons to register for TMRE right now:
1. It's exciting enough that we'll be among the very first in the world to hear Malcolm Gladwell talk about his new book (and sure to be next best - seller) David & Goliath, but it will be absolutely thrilling to hear what happens AFTER his session - a one on one with Joan Lewis, the Global Consumer & Market Knowledge Chief at Procter & Gamble. They'll dialogue about his latest thinking, its direct implications for researchers, the future of our industry and more.
2. We talked to hundreds of researchers as we put this year's program together and almost everyone agreed that researchers urgently need to develop critical new skills - and fast. Among those most in demand are persuasive presentation skills, storytelling, business improv and strategic thinking. We've added double sessions and hands-on workshops to this year's agenda so you can get ALL of the training you need at TMRE. (And bring your cowboy hat because our storytelling workshop is being led by Grammy and Emmy nominated country music songwriters!)
3. The researcher's role is now a hybrid one - grounded in science and data but polished in business acumen. Our new track on Your Hybrid Skillset features case studies from experts who have mastered this new dual role with tips for how you can do the same.
4. For years we've considered including Competitive Intelligence and User Research in TMRE. As these groups work more collaboratively with insights teams, in 2013 we welcome these teams with open arms. Learn how to better integrate with CI and user teams to develop truly holistic consumer and market views.
5. It's serendipitous when one of the world's best known and best selling authors just happens to write a new book on the EXACT topic you're craving more information about. Dan Pink, Author of To Sell Is Human, recognized that even though we aren't in "sales" by title, we are indeed in sales by responsibility. We must "sell" the value of insights and research to our end users, internal and external clients daily. Dan will bring a wealth of knowledge about how those not classically trained in sales can excel.
6. TMRE is proud to once again host two of the research industry's most prestigious awards. The winners of the annual EXPLOR award will be on hand to present their case study demonstrating the business impact of technical innovation and the winners of NGMR's Disruptive Innovator Award will unite in a provocative panel about what true innovation really means for our industry as a whole.
7. Years ago we informally started pairing first time attendees with event veterans to answer some questions about the event and make a few onsite introductions. Years later we're calling it our TMRE Mentor program and it assigns mentors to first timers and offers paired matchmaking, reserved seating with other first timers and other valuable experiences to help maximize your conference investment.
And for those who have been with us for years, we've been having fun thinking of new onsite perks for our 2013 TMRE Ambassador program which rewards our most loyal attendees and passionate advocates. We've just confirmed a private session with Jane McGonigal, Author of Reality is Broken and the world's undisputed leader on gamification. Get your questions ready!
8. In 2012, two Fortune 500 companies sent groups of 15 or more to TMRE . They used the experience not only to immerse their entire team in what's new and next in the industry, but also as a team building and bonding experience. It worked like a charm and inspired us to enlist the expertise of a group concierge to help you leverage the conference experience as a team building event as well. Please contact Anastasia Ioannou at AIoannou@iirusa.com for more information about group packages and pricing.
9. Today, big data and predictive analytics are the name of the game. We're dedicating an entire track to reveal how companies are using big data to uncover big insights that lead to game changing results. Hear from Panera Bread, Kellogg's, American Cancer Society, eBay and more.
10. TMRE is truly the most comprehensive program in the world for researchers and insights executives. In addition to EVERYTHING listed above, hear the latest on Mobile & Social Insights, Shopper Insights & Analytics, Youth & Millennials, Transformational Industry Leadership, Brand Insights & Engagement, Customer Driven Innovation, Strategic Planning, Predictive Insights & Futuring, Breakthrough Methodologies & Disruptive Technologies and so much more. Download the brochure for the full conference program. * Mention Blog Reader Code TMRE13BLOG to save 15% off the standard registration rates.
More than 130 sessions. More than 175 speakers. More than 1,000 industry leaders in attendance.
TMRE is more than a conference. It's a game changer.
Don't just take our word for it!