Over three days, The Media Insights & Engagement Conference will unite all the key players in the media industry, including Cable, Broadband, OTT, Satellite, and Telecommunications to provide an unbiased, culturally diverse, content-rich meeting place for leaders to accelerate new ideas and create the partnerships of tomorrow.
Announcing our 2014 Keynote Speakers:
• Jonah Berger, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Author, Contagious: Why Things Catch On
• Elizabeth Ellers, Executive Vice President, Corporate Research, Univision Communications
• Jeffrey Graham, Global Ad Research Director, Twitter
• Todd Henry, Author, The Accidental Creative: How to Be Brilliant at a Moment's Notice
• Fred Leach, Head of Measurement Research, Development & Partnerships, Facebook
• Beth Rockwood, SVP Market Resources and Advertising Sales Research, Discovery Communications
• Jack Wakshlag, Chief Research Officer, Turner Broadcasting System
Plus, leaders from A+E Networks, AMC, DirecTV, ESPN, HBO, National Geographic, Netflix, Time Inc., Viacom, Warner Brothers and more will provide insight on how people behave and applying that knowledge to drive innovation and influence smarter decisions specifically as it relates to media engagement.
Download the brochure for the full conference agenda here.