In less than a month, all those charged with Future Planning will unite at Foresight & Trends 2013 (FT'13) to embark on a career changing journey that will translate visionary knowledge and exploratory experiences into future business opportunities and growth. FT'13 has already achieved record breaking attendance. Register today to secure your spot.
It's all about the HOW not the what. Find out how FT'13 is relevant for you: Download the agenda to see the speaker faculty along with full detail on Contextualization sessions, Implementation workshops and Exploratory experiences which cater to the specific needs of YOUR role: Market Research and Insights, Innovation, Trends and Futuring, Brand Strategy and Design, Marketing and Strategy.
EXCITING NEW ADDITIONS TO THE PROGRAM
- Macroforces & Trends: Shaking Up the Rules for Success
Tom LaForge, Global Director, Human & Cultural Insights, The Coca-Cola Company
- Better, Not More: How Foresight Can Help Unlock New Value
Manoj Fenelon, Futurist, PepsiCo
- Cocktail Reception hosted by The Ipsos SMX Salon Session, immediately following the Downtown Art Walk
- Leveraging Social Analytic Technology to Solve Global Humanitarian Issues. Michael Kim, Managing Director, Ferrazzi Greenlight
- Plus, a special dance performance from: Deena Thomsen of Axiom and Nina McNeely of WIFE
Take your conference experience to an intimate level, brainstorm and network with industry thought leaders during this invitation only lunch. Join Tom LaForge, Global Director, Human & Cultural Insights, The Coca-Cola Company; Richard Weiss, Global Brand Anthropologist and Futurist, Geometry Global; and others - Space is very limited please be sure to register and RSVP today!
FT'13 - The antidote to conventional learning. This is YOUR invitation to uncover and capture new opportunities and ensure future business relevance.