- The end of data scientists.
- Cloud business intelligence goes mainstream.
- Big data finally goes to the sky.
- Agile business intelligence extends its lead.
- Predictive analytics, once the realm of advanced and specialized systems, will move into the mainstream.
- Embedded business intelligence begins to emerge in an attempt to put analytics in the path of everyday business activities.
- Storytelling becomes a priority.
- Mobile business intelligence becomes the primary experience for leading-edge organizations.
- Organizations begin to analyze social data in earnest.
- NoSQL is the new Hadoop.
Monday, December 23, 2013
10 Trends in Business Intelligence for 2014
Over at Tableau Software, they've taken stock of the top 10 Trends in Business Intelligence for 2014, here's what they've shared: