Iconic & Inclusive.
FUSE 2014 brings YOU face to face with the most iconic leaders in design and brand strategy today. With One Collective Voice, FUSE is a forum for all to share stories, inspiration and best practices. This year, we welcome all to discover the incredible magic of FUSE.
April 7-9, 2014
Radisson Blu Aqua
The most riveting, thought provoking speaker lineup in FUSE history takes the stage this year:
FEATURED KEYNOTE SESSION: Why Design? Why Now?
Mauro Porcini, SVP, Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
Indra Nooyi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
In this groundbreaking session, PepsiCo's first-ever Chief Design Officer will ask his CEO, why design? In a candid conversation, they'll share stories of success and lessons learned in their journey to make PepsiCo a Design-First organization.
To see the full speaker lineup, click here: http://bit.ly/1bKp5RA
- Phil Duncan, Global Design Officer, Procter & Gamble
- John Gerzema, Author, The Athena Doctrine
- Tinker Hatfield, VP Creative Concepts, Nike
- Doug Rushkoff, Author, Present Shock
- Simon Doonan, Creative Ambassador, Barneys New York
- David S. Moore, Vice President & Chief Brand Officer, Ethan Allen
- Anthony Sperduti, Co-Owner & Creative Director, Partners & Spade
- David Carson, Designer
- Seung Chan (Slim) Lim, Designer & Researcher, Author Realizing Empathy
- Mirko Ilic, Co-author with Steven Heller, Lettering Large
Mention code FUSE14BL & Save 15% off the standard rate. Register today: http://bit.ly/1bKp5RA
The FUSE Team