Photo by paul bica
I believe in the power of storytelling and you should too. Why?
There are many examples of how great storytelling evokes emotion, which causes your customers to take action. Here are just a few that I've written about recently:
- "How to Recognize Your Employees Through Storytelling"
- "A New Twist on Storytelling:The Cleveland Clinic Empathy Series Continues"
- "The Critical Element Missing from Your Customer Experience Programs"
- "How to Create an Emotional Customer Experience"
- "Go Beyond Advertising and Into Storytelling" by Jim Yu, Founder and CEO of BrightEdge
- Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word of Mouth Movements by Robbin Phillips, Greg Cordell, Geno Church and Spike Jones
There's still time to register! Go to www.iirusa.com/totalcustomer for details.Stay connected with TCEL:
- twitter.com/TotalCustomer #TCEL14
- linkedin.com/Total Customer Experience Leaders
Peggy L. Bieniek, ABC is an Accredited Business Communicator specializing in corporate communication best practices. Connect with Peggy on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and on her website at www.starrybluebrilliance.com.