One of the biggest opportunities for shopper strategists today involves identifying future opportunities that exist in drawing correlations which happens when connecting the dots.
This means really working to identify the right problem to solve and turning to both big data AND small data as we look to predict the future by genuinely understanding the past.
When you think about how much has evolved even in the last 5 years - technology, methodologies, shopper behavior, redefined skill sets and capabilities - it makes you wonder what the shopper researchers role will look like by 2020.
The Evolving Role of the Shopper Researcher
- Is Research Headed Back to the Children's Table?
- Evangelizing Insights: Amplifying the Insights Message Throughout Your Organization
- The Dark Side of Social Media
- Storytelling and Actionable Research Delivery
- Effective Storytelling: Disney's Merchandise Innovation Project
Find out what the industry has to say about the researcher function and create industry standards moving forward. At Shopper Insights in Action 2014, you'll hear from Meijer, Mars Pet Care, Crimson Hexagon, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and more.
Translating Insights to Innovation In-Store
- Insights on Insights: Building a Bridge Between Shopper, Consumer and Customer Insights
- Changing Perspectives: A Journey to Customer Centricity
- 2014 Mass Merchant Channel Study Findings That Will Change Your In-Store Activation Strategy
- Taking Insights to Action: Retailer-CPG Collaboration in the Convenience Channel
- Category Specific Trip Missions: Getting Beyond Stock Up & Quick Trips
Gain best practices from Campbell Soup Company, GfK, Luxottica Retail, POPAI, Dean Foods Company, 7-Eleven, Big Heart Pet Brands and more at Shopper Insights in Action 2014.
Phygical: Seamless Blending of Physical and Digital Worlds
- How to Maximize Sales with Health & Wellness Trips
- Understanding the Shopper: Using Technology to Uncover the True Voice of the Shopper
- Engaging with and Learning From the Always Connected Consumer
- The Signage Game: Using In-Store Research to Break the Mold, Streamlining Messaging, Strategy and Tactics
Discover how to integrate the store with the web in a way that works for your shoppers. Hear from these self-starters The Dannon Company, Quester, PepsiCo - Frito Lay, Ubisoft and more at Shopper Insights in Action taking place at the Navy Pier in Chicago this July.
Big Data & Super Analytics
- The Intersection of useful and Important: Combining Data Sources to Provide New Insights
- Shifting NPS to the Mobile Device: A Cause for Concern or Celebration?
- Retail Trendwatching: Reality vs. Hype, and How Retailers Can Make Predictions Matter
Emerging Shopper Segments
- Definitely Gen Z: 45 Million Loyal For Life Shoppers
- Monetizing Millennials: Leveraging Insights Communities For a Deeper Understanding of Millennial Shopping Behaviors
- Beyond Generic: How Private Brands Target Emerging Shopper Segments
Use the power of insights to win with new shopper segments. You'll hear from Kimberly-Clark, ESPN Research + Analytics, Safeway and more.
Download the interactive brochure for full session and speaker information and access to exclusive video content, interviews and more.
Join your peers to create a holistic view of the shopper and the consumer to increase brand profitability and create life-long loyalty at Shopper Insights in Action 2014 and save 15% the standard rate.