Photo by paul bica
Would you be willing to pay more for a better customer experience?
According to Kerry Bodine, former VP and Principal Analyst, Customer Experience Research Practice for Forrester, most people would.
During last month's Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit, Kerry indicated that 81% of consumers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience. In addition, she stated that:
- 70% of consumers stopped buying goods or services from a company after experiencing poor customer service
- 64% made future purchases from a company's competitors after experiencing poor customer service
- Come to terms with what your brand really stands for
- Determine how your brand is (or isn't) reflected in your customer experience
- Help employees discover the role they play
- Align your marketing with your actual customer experience
Peggy L. Bieniek, ABC is an Accredited Business Communicator specializing in corporate communication best practices. Connect with Peggy on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and on her website at www.starrybluebrilliance.com.