In fact, a huge amount of money, especially if price discounts are being taken into account, is being spent often in ways that may neither help or be damaging to the brand.
We'll explain what happens along the Shopper Decision Journey and give key insights into why their behaviour is not always what you want during our upcoming Webinar, Shoppers Behaving Badly.
This presentations looks at:
- how shoppers really make decisions
- the implications for shopper marketing
- and how to drive a return on investment
Duration: 45 minutes includes Q&A
--->>> Sign up here
- Kirstie Hawkes, Director & Consumer and Shopper Lead, Kantar Retail Europe
- Richard Tolley, Director & Consumer and Shopper Lead, Kantar Retail Europe
- Lee Smith, Global Director, Retail and Shopper