Retail isn’t what it used to be. The traditional retail environment has evolved into an omnichannel space with digital and mobile leading the way, and we, marketers and researchers, have no choice but to follow.
Fortunately, OmniShopper 2015 is addressing this dramatic shift in retail in Chicago this summer. This event is bringing together all of the key players in the shopper ecosystem to come together to find out how to thrive in this new retail world.
Here are 5 of the biggest disruptors of retail right now that you can’t ignore:
1) OmniChannel: Tony Mardegain, Director of Shopper Insights and Shelley Christianson, Sr. Manager of Shopper Insights at The Hershey Company will discuss shopper touch-points - how many, which ones and where to leverage.
2) Digital: Learn how to maximize retail opportunities in a digitally-enhanced future landscape with Jonathan MacDonald, Trends Expert and Founder of Thought Expansion Network.
3) Mobile: Learn how to engage your shoppers through mobile and digital with Art Sebastian, VP of Category Leadership & Shopper Insights at Kraft.
4) Big Data: Hear lessons from the data and digital trenches on winning with your shoppers, suppliers and your own organization with Keith Colbourn, Former SVP Loyalty & Analytics at Safeway.
5) Millennials: Learn how to make purposeful connections with Millennials with Neil Howe, Best-selling Author of “Millennials Rising.”
Download the brochure for the full agenda: http://bit.ly/1ePtxbo
Join your retail partners to uncover the latest strategies, trends and ground-breaking innovations that will transform your business and drive the bottom line in the ever evolving omnichannel retail environment.
OmniShopper 2015 will prepare you for this massive retail disruption and the future of retail.
Use code OMNI15LI for $100 off the current rate. Register today: http://bit.ly/1ePtxbo
See you in Chicago!
The OmniShopper Team