This year’s TMRE speakers making a huge impact on the state of market research. With the right mix of inspiration, instigation, and application, these industry leaders, movers, and shakers will bring you unforgettable presentations this Fall.
Here are the top 10 people impacting market research who also happen to be speaking at TMRE:
1. Dan Ariely, Best-Selling Author of “Predictably Irrational”, Behavioral Economist, and Professor at Duke University: Dan will be presenting “Why We are Predictably Irrational.”
2. Seth Godin, Best-Selling Author and Disruptive Marketing Guru: Seth will be presenting “Invisible or Remarkable?”
3. Hilary Mason, Founder and CEO, Fast Forward Labs and Data Scientist in Residence, Accel Partners: Hilary will be presenting “How Big Data is Changing the Way we Work, Live, and Dream.”
4. Jonah Berger, Best-Selling Author, Contagious: Why Things Catch On: Jonah will be presenting “Contagious: How to Make Products, Ideas, and Behaviors Catch On.”
5. Duane Varan: Chief Research Officer, ESPN Lab: Duane will be presenting “Cultivating Ad Receptivity – Strategies for Countering Ad Avoidance.”
6. Caspar Barry, Risk Taking & Decision Making Expert and Professional Poker Player: Caspar will be presenting “Risk Taking and Decisions Making in Poker, Business, and Life.”
7. Kumar Mehta, Ph.D., CEO of Blueocean Market Intelligence: Kumar will be presenting “Generating Insights in a Hyper-Connected and Data-Driven World.”
8. Maxwell Luthy, co-author of “Trend-Driven Innovation” and Director of Trends & Insights at Trendwatching: Maxwell will be presenting “Thrive in the Expectation Economy: The Most Exciting and Urgent Trends for 2016 and Beyond.”
9. Bill Hoffman, Chief Analytics Officer, US BANK, Former SVP of Insights at Best Buy: Bill will be presenting “Shaping the Future: A Moment of Truth for the Insights/MR Industry.”
10. David Krajicek, CEO, Consumer Experiences Na at GfK: David will be presenting “The Future of Insights.”
Don’t miss this amazing lineup and more at TMRE 2015 November 2-4 at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. Learn more about the event here: http://bit.ly/1MeLwXe
You get exclusive $100 off when you use code TMRE15LI to register: http://bit.ly/1KbemBb
We hope to see you in Orlando!
The TMRE Team