Do you want to learn, network, and meet iconic shopper insights industry leaders for FREE? You can earn a free all-access pass to OmniShopper International 2015 this fall by serving as a Guest Blogger at the conference taking place November 11-13th in Paris, France.
OmniShopper 2015 is the evolution of the Shopper Insights in Action Conference the industry has grown to love. Year after year, brands, retailers and their partners from around the world have selected this conference to be their annual meeting place for new insights, inspiration, retail innovation and a source of collaboration and connectivity to increase shopper loyalty and drive business growth.
The shopper journey to purchase is a lot more complicated than it was ten years ago, and one of the things that knits it all together is technology. Technology continues to advance at a rapid pace and shopper preferences are constantly changing. Creating a true end-to-end omnichannel customer experience is absolutely key for companies operating in today's market. OmniShopper 2015 is a call to action for all the key players in the shopper ecosystem to come together to find out how to thrive in this new retail world.
As a Guest Blogger, you’ll have access to BPI’s comprehensive agenda attracting attendees from all functions and disciplines shopper insights. Whether you are in shopper insights, consumer insights, market research, shopper marketing, and more, OmniShopper International has something to meet your needs. Learn more about the conference here: http://bit.ly/1JXA3EB
Your 3-day conference pass includes breakfast, lunch, and a cocktail reception every single day, plus exclusive access to a networking community and on-demand webinars, to help you grow and learn throughout the year.
Guest Blogger responsibilities will include writing one post per week for The Market Research Blog between now and the conference and attending assigned sessions at the event and blogging live or same day.
Additional blog post guideline include:
• Blog Posts must be original content or a list of curated resources not easily found elsewhere.
• Titles ideally should be provocative and about 6 words in length.
• Post must contain at least one large image or rich media (logo, shutterstock, video, etc.,) and credit must be given.
• Content must be practical, entertaining, informative and timely but must holdup over time (does not need to tie-in to any event).
• Ideal length is somewhere between 300-500 words or a 5-7 minute read.
• Must include an author byline with bio, contact and photo add credibility to each post.
• Please share your posts with your own networks and LinkedIn groups.
• No promotional or selling, marketing content ever – A quick tie-in at the byline or editor’s note level is okay but we don’t to use our platforms as a marketing channel, instead we want to offer thought leadership and informative POVs.
Guest Bloggers are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
If you are interested, please contact Social Media Strategy Amanda Ciccatelli at email@example.com.