The Media Insights & Engagement Conference has been called "the golden globes of the media industry." It's been referred to as "the 'must attend' event to hear candid and uncensored insights from the top echelon of today's research thought leaders."
The Media Insights & Engagement Conference is the annual gathering where leaders gather to move the industry forward. It's a reputation that's hard to live up to. But, we think that The Media Insights & Engagement Conference 2016 lives up to its name.
See for yourself and download the brochure: http://bit.ly/1KVS4Hi
The Media Insights & Engagement Conference unites the media industry like no other event to share unbiased insights on what's really going on in TV consumption and what's next for the industry. Overcome your measurement challenges, uncover next gen research and engagement strategies and decipher the future of media with the best.
Keynote speakers include:
· Alan Wurtzel, President of Research & Media Development, NBCUniversal sharing the Top Trending Media Industry Shifts
· Ryan Holiday, Author, The Obstacle is the Way and Growth Hacker Marketing discussing Turning Trials into Triumph
· Joe Sabia, Head of Digital Development,Conde Nast Entertainment on Speaking the Digital Dialect
· Marilyn Stephens, Data Dissemination Specialist, Media Lead, US Census revealing the New Age in America
· Paul Hockenbury, Executive Director of Research & Analysis, Comcast sharing the Top Trending Media Industry Shifts
Plus, best practices and lessons learned from leading researchers at ABC, Comedy Central, Viacom Media Networks, AOL, Netflix, ESPN, Pivot TV, AMC & Sundance, BBC Worldwide, iHeartMedia, A+E Networks and more. Download the brochure for the full speaker list and session details.
Don't get left behind - register by Friday, October 16th & save $600!Plus register now and use social code MEDIA16LI and recieve an additional $100 off. That's $700 savings! Register here: http://bit.ly/1KVS4Hi
We hope to see you in Fort Lauderdale!
The Media Insights & Engagement Conference 2016 Team