OmniShopper is less than 2 weeks away! Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with the key players in your industry and uncover new insights and activation strategies that you can bring back and champion in your organization – what are you waiting for?
Here are a few of the top experiences waiting for you at OmniShopper 2016:
1. Daniel Kahneman. He’s an insights industry legend and Nobel Prize Winner in Economic Sciences. And he’ll be taking the keynote stage to help you better understand what shapes consumer decisions.
2. Matchmaking. Sure, OmniShopper unites hundreds of market research and insights professionals from the retail industry in one place, but it’s not always easy for you to connect with the people you need to meet. That’s why OmniShopper has introduced a NEW matchmaking program to ensure you meet the RIGHT people to drive YOUR business forward.
3. The State of the Industry – Revealed. Jet.com and Lowe’s Home Improvement lead the discussion from a retailer perspective – on creating successful omnichannel shopping experiences now and in the future – while ConAgra, PepsiCo and Unilever dive deeper from a manufacturer’s perspective – on driving the new path to purchase in a world where the consumer is in control.
4. The Shopper Insight Lifecycle. How is an insight uncovered? What methodologies should you be using? How do you action the insight? Find out with best practices from The Hershey Company, SmartRevenue, Wrigley and Capre Group during an in-depth workshop on Sunday, July 10th.
5. The World’s Most Powerful Consumers – Women. Bridget Brennan, Author, Why She Buys, offers powerful insights on the consumer behavior of Millennial women, as well as techniques on how you can stay relevant to female culture. Millennial women’s consumer behavior and techniques on how you can break through the clutter and stay relevant to female consumers.
6. Retailer/Manufacturer Exchange. OmniShopper brings all the players in the retail space together for a common goal – to define the future of retail through insight and activation strategies. Collaboration is key, that’s why we’re giving insights leaders from manufacturers AND retail the chance to come together to discuss the new value of insights, new P2P, total store shopability and more.
7. Todd Henry. Go beyond the insights at OmniShopper. Uncover the secrets to making your work speak loudly and resonate with others with the help of the author of Louder than Words: Harness the Power of Your Authentic Voice. Todd will share how to uncover, develop and use your authentic voice to connect more effectively and consistently.
8. The Digital Revolution. It’s no secret that, like every other industry out there, digital has changed the game at retail. Seth Shapiro, Principal, New Amsterdam Media and Adjunct Professor, USC School of Cinematic Arts will explore how you can leverage digital innovation to expand your global retail opportunities and grow and prosper in the new retail landscape.
And so, what are you waiting for?! The future of retail won’t be defined in isolation – make sure you’re a part of the conversation.
Join us in July and tell us @OmniShopper what you’re excited about right now #OmniShopperEvent.
Use exclusive Blog discount code OMNI16BL $100 off the current rate. Buy your tickets here: http://bit.ly/295su6e
See you in Chicago!
The OmniShopper Team
The OmniShopper Team